[imp] Problem report screen... Help!

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:20:48 -0500

Oups forgot this part to horde/problem.php3:

require "$default->horde_include_dir/generic-header.inc";

$from = 'horde-problem@localhost';
$barefrom = 'horde-problem@localhost';

/* modif locale Poly debut */
if (!isset($message)) {
   if (isset($lang->problem_init_message)) {
      $message = $lang->problem_init_message;
   }
   else $message = 'Entrer son adresse courriel ici: ';
}
/* modif locale Poly fin */

if (!isset($message)) { $message = ''; }
if (!isset($subject)) { $subject = ''; }