[imp] Installation Horde 1.3.3/IMP 2.3.6 on SuSE 7.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:27:56 -0500

Quoting Carsten Guenther <cguenther@guenthers.net>:

> saw no db-parameters in the conf.php, looked for INSTALL in docs and
> copied the relevant parts in conf.php. made the extensions for
> connections and user_prefs in mysql/horde table. not able to "login"
> through horde, just recalling the same page. strange.

Yes - the horde "login" interface currently does nothing.

> ok, got a login-page under imp, able to login. wow, nice layout.
> compose. 404 error. checking the log, it wants to load compose.php from
> horde/imp instead of hordenew/imp. took me 10 mins to find this glitch
> under horde/config/registry.php, you have to change line 11
> $__horde_applications[imp][webroot] here to match the current horde dir.

Good catch. We'll have to document that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues