[imp] IMP Session dropping instantly.

Ted M Harapat ted@mob.net
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:58:05 -0600 (CST)

Is that the /horde/test.php3?mode=phplib-horde option? That reported
success as well. It said:

	Per Session Data: 1

	Session ID: f23a2f6cefaa68f2c974734c70902d02

	If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
	HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.

which made me think it was all good. Or is there something else that's not
obvious (to me) on the page that will allow me to test it some other way?

I've spent two days working on this upgrade and I can think of much more
entertaining ways to spend the weekend. :) I'm just completely lost for
ideas at this point.

-ted