[imp] Outgoing Email + domains

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:56:28 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ashley M. Kirchner <ashley@pcraft.com> wrote:

>     I host several domains on a single machine, and I would like to give
> my users the ability to check mail through the web, by using IMP.
> [...]
>     So, what happens with *OUTGOING* mail?  Would it have the system's
> domain on it?

Did you see my response to your question on Feb. 2nd?  Again, I haven't
done this myself, but look in imp/config/servers.php3 -- each domain in
the array has a $from_server that seems intended for this purpose.

> so I'm resorting to using sendmail's 'genericstable' function...at
> least, I plan to.

That might not be a bad idea in any case, if you're allowing your users to
use mail applications other than just IMP.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>