[imp] Horde/ imp installation error

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:28:29 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Edward Cheadle <eccheadle@uswest.net> wrote:

>     Warning: Undefined variable: sid in /home/httpd/php/session.inc on
> line 396

Wow, haven't seen that one in a while.  You need to make sure you're using
the PHPLIB that comes with Horde; session.inc should be this version:

	$Id: session.inc,v 1.1.2.16 2000/09/26 12:06:26 bjn Exp $

Make sure that your include_path and auto_prepend_file are pointing to the
Horde version of PHPLIB and not some other (perhaps older) one.

> I checked the FAQs and tried a couple of suggestions and I am now lost
> as to what to try next.

Sorry, this one should be a FAQ; I'll add it in a bit.

> I tried running the test.php3 to see if it could help shed some light
> on the problem.  But all I get is the following error message:
>
> Warning: Failed opening '/home/httpd/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
> (include_path='/home/httpd/php:/home/httpd/horde:.') in Unknown on
> line 0

Make sure the permissions are set properly; it's set to 000 by default for
security reasons.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>