Creating users...

Karl Keyte karl@koft.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:09:59 +0000

I'm very sorry if I've missed this in the FAQs and other documentation (which
surely I must), but I'm stuck. After managing to get the right versions of the
right
packages installed (Linux), I have what looks like a working
Horde/IMP/MySQL/LDAP/SSL
configuration. I can get to the IMP log-in screen through Netscape/Apache. So
far,
so good.

However, although the Horde admin. FAQ explains a lot about installation and
possible running problems, I can't find any of the basic stuff about managing
users.
Stuff like adding users, removing users, tidying up mailboxes, creating
forwarding,
etc.

Could someone point me in the right direction and please accept my apologies for

asking such basic questions. I've searched, obviously not very successfully!

Many thanks,

Karl