[-HEAD] disabling changing of server, port, etc ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy@hub.org
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:32:37 -0400 (AST)

In the old IMP, there were variables that one could set for disabling the
ability for a user to change such settings ... basically, I could modify
servers.php, list my servers, and have a simple drop down box for users to
pick which server they want to connect to, without them having the ability
to type anything but their username and password ...

Where, and how, does one go about doing that in -HEAD?

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org