Preferences broken

Blake Swensen blake@pyramus.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:15:09 -0800

IMP is not reading preferences. Can write to imp_pref table.
   When updating prefs we see the error:

   MySQL: Unable to save result set in [snip]horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on
line  273

   Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at [snip]horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:273) in
[snip]horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

   But the prefs are being updated, nonetheless.  I can list the table
contents with MySQL and see that they are being changed/added. They are
not being re-read when loading the prefs page again.

   I have looked at the code of db.mysql and issued the sql statements
(logged in as the hordemgr account) to insert and select on that
table... I am therefore pretty confident that we have MySQL configured
correctly.

   Since the prefs are being changed/added, despite the error, this also
indicates that the phplib/local.inc, horde/config/horde.php3 and the
horde/imp/config/defaults.php3 files are correctly configured.

   We are using:
   horde-1.2.4,  imp-2.2.4, Apache 1.3.14, MySQL 3.23.26, FreeBSD
4.2-RELEASE

   Please help