[imp] Problem trying to delete message.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:49:14 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Chris Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu> wrote:

> Imp 2.2.4
> Solaris 8
> Php 4.0.4

Literally 4.0.4, or 4.0.4pl1?  And what type and version of IMAP server?

> Error message when trying to delete:
> Warning: Undefined index: 553 in
> /space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/message.php3 on line 245

Is this error always reproducible for that one user?  Does the message
appear when deleting any message, or only certain ones (any pattern you've
noticed, like only the last message in the box, or the last one displayed
on the screen)?  Has the user changed the sorting order (or does that have
any effect)?

>From the code, I suspect that the message is being deleted... just that
the error message is appearing?

--