Preferences and Loggin In

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:31:57 -0600

Dear IMP,

I am currently using 2.3.7-cvs and I currently turned on where it saves =
the preferences
into a MySQL Database. The thing I notice is that when I log in with my =
account it
remembers which mail server, mail port, and mailserver type and saves =
that. So if I
log out and then log back in no matter what I type in the login screen =
it gets over run
by what is set in the Preferences from the previous time I logged in. Is =
there a way
to make it so that I can have it so that it only saves certain =
preferences and make it
not save the preferences about mailserver port, mailserver host, and =
mailserver type
so that every time I log in I can select which way I want to login ?

Devin