[imp] 2.3.7 Problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:45:30 -0400

Quoting Rodrigo Borges Pereira <rbp@netcanvas.com>:

> i get nothing on the logs, nothing at all. And as i said on my previous
> post, i had to disable connection tracking, otherwise i couldn't even get to
> the login screen. (I'm assuming your "connection tracking" = logging (file |
> syslog | mcal | sql)). So.. i think imp is not even communicating with the
> IMAP server.. so it's not an imap issue, IMHO.

No, connection tracking is connection tracking. See config/conf.php.dist and
read the comments.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.