[imp] about the new 2.3.7-cvs IMP.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:43:56 -0400

Quoting Robert Marchand <robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA>:

> Sure but where?

Well, it'd be a flag in config/sources.php, and then code in
lib/Driver/ldap.php that was triggered if the flag was set.

> Well, maybe it's because I don't understand the purpose.  It's good if you
> know the name or part of it, but It doesn't permit a selection from look
> alike. It's also because I fear our users won't bother to check if the
> returned address is a valid one (aka SYNTAX...) and send it write away.

It will be automatically called on send in the future, and it will also give
you lists of partial matches to choose from.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.