Can not send mail to some accounts

Horst Simon hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:28:24 +1000

Hi,

I am using IMP2.2.5, Horde 1.2.5 and PHP 4.0.4pl1-4.

I have no problems receiving mail, but I can not send mail to certain
accounts.
I can send mail to accounts local, my service provider (optushome.com.au),
hotmail, yahoo mail, but not to any user at my work(ico.nec.com.au,
rdd.neca.com.au) account, including my own.
I have not received any error messages or rejected mail messages. I have no
idea where to look or what the problem could be. Any information is
appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon

--
  E-Mail: hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
  Tel: (03) 9271-4641

  This message was sent by
  KMail 1.2.2 Using KDE2.2alpha2 & SuSE Linux 7.1