[imp] after reboot, can't send mail thru IMP ?

Kimmo kimmo@prostreet.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:23:08 +0300

Didn't help. I try to change qmail-inject to $default->path_to_sendmail
(defaults.php3). It didn't help, and /usr/sbin/sendmail  is working also
it's link to var/qmail/bin/sendmail .
But i can send mail with my Win Outllook Express, and im using same server
to send mail.

I did find interesting thing, i browse to IMP with Lynx ,and mail was sent
ok! Then i try Opera, and it works also? Netscape4.77 screws Compose-window
totally, and it didn't work any better that Internet Explorer.

So is it IMP problem, or is it my Apache problem?
I have tried both SSL and without, no difference. Apache errorlog gives me
this when ever i log in to IMP or click 'Compose'. But errorlog doesnt give
anything when clicking 'send mail'

If any ideas than compiling both, please tell me.
/Kimmo Hedman