'There was an error sending your message'

Kimmo Hedman kimmo@prostreet.net
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:35:47 +0300

I didn't find any misconfiguration on horde1.2.4/IMP2.2.4, so i downloaded
new tarballs (1.2.5/2.2.5/phplib) and make fresh installation with them.
Even that didn't help, with sending mail -problem. I still got "There was an
error sending your message" on title, when trying to Compose and click 'Send
Message'.

sendmail (qmail) in working when sending from Outlook Express (using same
server), or when opening IMP-page with Opera or Lynx. But with Internet
Explorer or Netscape i only got above error message..god damn.

Any ideas, is there any logs i can follow? 2days ago IMP was working
fluently, but after rebooting server, it doesnt send anymore.

Kimmo Hedman
Devnull.fi