address book, translating messages and other questions

Robert Mena rt_mena@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have fetched the latest (i.e saturday for me)
sources from cvs (turba,horde and imp).

I've managed to get imp working but I have a couple of
questions :
- I've noticed that some messages were not translated.
 Which file should I open in order to translate those
(and how to send back to the developers) ?
- I am a IMP 2.2 user and it seems to me that the
address book for email is now a separate project
(turba?).  How do I access if from IMP (compose
message for instance) ?  Clicking in options->address
book led me to a horde user/pass login...
- Is the filter part operational ?  I've clicked it
and It goes back to the options (edit my filter...).

Best regards.