[imp] Filters : field name does not get translated

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:50:39 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> I think my reply was not clear enogh. Probably I had more thoughts in my mind
> than I wrote down. ;-)

:) No problem.

> My idea was to change the field name in the filter ui (and hence the value of
> the pref) to match the strings we already have as gettext string.
> E.g. the "to" field should be renamed to "To" or "To:". This is what will be
> stored in prefs. In the filter listing will be shown this value or the
> translated version if you have another language selected.

That seems somewhat kludgy to me. Why not make sure that the proper strings
appear somewhere? Put them in a comment if we have to.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.