[imp] Help with wvHtml, please. I have reviewed the archives.

Eagle Lee elee@kinwai.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:28:58 +0800 (CST)

Hi sir,

       I also have wvHtml error, it only show "MS Word Viewer
Usage: /usr/local/bin/wvHtml".   And I tried to save this document to server,
and run the program in bash, I can convert to HTML format succussfully.  And I
tried to upgrade and downgrade apache and PHP again and again to test the
result, but still show this message.  I think it may be IMP bug.  Anyone know
how to solve it?

Eagle Lee