wvHtml (not an offtopic)

Darius Matuliauskas darius@lnk.lt
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:14:33 +0200

Hi,

    A little suggestion concerning this wvHtml discussed here a lot.

I guess this all is caused by the recent change in wvHtml syntax. Earlier,
it took just one parameter - input .doc and outputted to stdout. Now,
however, it takes two arguments: the in-file and out-file. What if we change
the mimetypes.lib:mime_view_msword() (as of 2.2 branch) to flush the wvHtml
output to some tmpfile and then read it. I'm in the process of making a
patch, however I'm not quite a programmer and not sure if it is effective to
create two tmpfiles instead of one and is it safe to do so.

Regards,
    Darius