[imp] mail attachment problem & SSL !

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:48:02 -0400

Just to add my two cents. I have noticed a similar problem a while ago, it
happens to me using Netscape 6.1 and Mozilla 0.9.3 (but I assume same thing
happens in earlier versions too). It works fine in IE 6.0 (and assume it
works fine in IE 5.5). We are running FreeBSD 4.3-rel, apache 1.3.20 with
php-4.0.6 and the latest PEAR.

It's either that we need to add something to the httpd.conf and/or that
Netscape has some sort of a problem.

Oh and I get no errors, it just sits there forever uploading the file, even
if it's just 100kb...

__
Kris.