[imp] filter - applying

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:00:42 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> "Rules" makes sense to me. Vacation and forward can be displayed depending on
> the backend's capabilities.
> I'm not sure but there are probably other filter engines that may be
> supported later if someone writes a driver.

This is the kind of thing that I'd really like to see go into a seperate Horde
application, and not be bloating IMP. The client-side filters are only there
because people really wanted _some_ kind of filtering, and that's the only
solution that will work for everyone.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the