[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:56:13 -0400

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

>     INBOX is in $HOME/Maildir/.  All other folders are in $HOME. FWIW...

Hrm. Not entirely sure how that works, but okay. :)

>     No hierarchy is really shown in Outlook or OE--they're all folders
> under "mail" (the name of the mail account), on the same level.  In OE, Inbox
> is listed first and rest alphabetically; in outlook they're straight alpha.
> The dropdown lists them like OE, except that INBOX is in all caps in IMP,
> while it's "Inbox" in OE:

Alright, I really don't know. Think you could give me a test account which
demonstrates the behavior? I don't have anyplace to run a patched maildir UW...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the