[imp] Strange data and new CVS snapshot

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:10:21 -0400

Quoting M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>:

> Okay Chuck: I tracked down the problem. It only occurs in IE 6.0. Also, after
> logout the strange behavior of not parsing the motd.php comes only in IE 6.0
> and I got it in Netcape 4.0, Netscape 4.0 in Sun Solaris.
>
> There is no problem with IE5.0, or Netscape 6.0.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't qualify as tracking down the problem. I use IE6
also, and I still haven't seen this.

I haven't had a chance to look at the motd.php stuff, but will later today.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the