[imp] Error on Login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:29:06 -0500

Quoting Gerard Escalante <g2@magestudios.net>:

> I'm running the latest HEAD tagged cvs versions of IMP and Horde.  I have setup
> Horde to use IMP as the login process.  On my webserver, Apache 1.3.20 with PHP
> 4.0.6, I am running the cvs version of the APC cache.  Whenever I enable the
> APC cache, I recieve the following error on logon:

Take a look at the code of the logMessage() method of horde/lib/Horde.php.
That's where the error is being generated. You can put some debug code in there
to see which exact condition is tripping; I might try removing the @ before
include_once 'Log.php' to see if it's not finding PEAR.

> Also, the spell checking function does not work properly when APC is enabled,
> but I'd guess that this is an issue with APC and not Horde/IMP.  No big deal
> here...

Okay. If you want us to look at it, we'll need more details than "doesn't work".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the