[imp] Error on Login

Gerard Escalante g2@magestudios.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:40:52 -0800

Done a little debugging with horde/lib/Horde.php:

Apparently, the !is_subclass_of($logger, 'Log') conditional is not working
whenever APC is enabled.  I believe that APC has/had some issues with classes
and class inheritance, and I'm not too sure whether these have been resolved.
I'll bring this up on the APC mailing list.

Concerning the spell checker problem:
Whenever I have APC enabled, and the spellchecker set to /usr/local/bin/aspell,
the spell checker works fine at first.  It works great in finding spelling
errors, and it completes the phase where it asks the user what changes are to
be made without a problem.  However, whenever you click on 'Done' to commit the
changes to the document, no page will be generated.  Apache returns a sig11
error when this happens.  After this happens, the message is completely lost
and you have to start it over.

Thanks,
Gerard Escalante
g2@magestudios.net