[imp] German translation question

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:14:15 +0100

So sprach »Lars Hecking« am 2001-10-30 um 17:01:52 +0000 :
> Jan Schneider writes:
> > Zur Zeit wird das mit "Zurückschicken" übersetzt, aber das ist ja n=
icht die

Your umlauts were broken, btw.

> #: commands.c:210 recvcmd.c:140
> msgid "Bounce message to: "
> msgstr "Nachricht weiterleiten an: "
>
> #: commands.c:212 recvcmd.c:142
> msgid "Bounce tagged messages to: "
> msgstr "Markierte Nachrichten weiterleiten an: "

Hmm, nope, I don't like it.  "Weiterleiten" could also mean (plain-old)
forward.  Or how would you translate "forward"?

Hmm, "Unverändert weiterleiten"?  Not nice, because those are two long
words.  Although that's technically wrong (after all, it's slightly
modified in the headers...), it's the best I can think of.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de