[imp] Message-Display ignores MIME charset

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:56:26 -0500

http://pear.php.net/
http://horde.org/pear/

> As I also said, I will be happy to contribute some expertise in character
> encoding issues. I will continue to test the Imp implementation available
> to me and point out any problems I'm going to find. I will make every
> attempt to state the problems and their possible solutions in a form
> comprehensible to those who are not particularly interested in encoding
> matters. Most probably, I will have to confine my tests to a stable Imp
> version (currently 2.2.6).

Unfortunately, comments on 2.2.6 aren't going to be very useful, since we're
just not developing it anymore. If you could try the IMP 3.0 release
candidates, your comments would be _much_ more useful and much more likely to
result in code.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the