[imp] login problem with cvs-HEAD IMP (SOLVED) [SASL, Cyrus, CRAM-MD5]

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 00:33:14 +0100

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your input.

/etc/sasldb used to be the problem before with older versions.
Newer version work fine if /etc/sasldb is there.

I use SASL for other program too so cant remove it.
Removing the MD.5 plugins seems to have temporarily solved the problem
although it might have added some more..........

gotta go check.

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager