Attachment size 0 bytes - why?

Grzegorz Mucha grzes@alf.from.cx
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 06:03:19 +0100

Hi,

recently (probably after upgrading horde 2.0-RC2 to 2.0 and imp 3.0-RC2
to 3.0, but I can't be 100% sure) I've encountered a big problem. Every
time I compose message and add an attachment everything seems to be OK -
I can see "Added an attachment" message in top of Compose windows and
the attachment size at the bottom of this windows is also displayed
correctly. Unfortunately after sending this message, recipient gets mail
and the attachment size is 0.

I've noticed also for a very short time, that between clicking "Send
message" button and closing Compose Window, some error messages appear -
it is impossible to read them because they disappear immediately
together with the window.
I tried to increase log level to maximum but no additional log entries
have appeared.

I'm using PHP 4.0.6-5mdk, PEAR 4.1.0 if it helps

TIA, Grzes