[imp] Causing maintenance operations to occur without prompting?

Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:01:44 -0500

Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:
>
>> Is there any way to tell IMP to perform the tasks specified in
>> Maintenance Operations without prompting the user?  For example, I'd
>> like to optionally specify that the Trash folder be periodically
>> emptied without the user being asked about this when he or she logs
>> in.
>
> Set the value to 1 and lock the preference in config/prefs.php.

Thanks.  But that works globally (i.e., for all users), and I asked
about whether it could be optional, and by that I meant for only those
users who request this feature.  In other words, is it possible on a
per-user basis to tell IMP to perform periodic maintenance without
prompting the users who ask for this option?  Other users who don't
request this option would be prompted as usual to perform their
maintenance.

This doesn't seem possible ... or am I missing something?

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com