[imp] Logged out of IMAP server for no reason

Steve Mallory smallory@jbs1.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:05:02 -0500

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 11:06 am, you wrote:
> Zitat von Steve Mallory <smallory@jbs1.com>:
> > I would have liked to check the horde log, but I have been unable to get
> > that
> > working. Possibly related is that for each session there are at least
> > three
> > sess_* files, sometimes more and they are not cleaned up after hitting
> > the
> > logout link or closing the browser.
>
> It seems like your php is pretty broken. You should fix this first, as IMP
> relies on working sessions and the login/logout behaviour is typical for
> not working sessions.
>
> Jan.

Thanks, Jan.

As it turns out, I introduced a syntax error while modifying a config file.
No error was reported to me, but when I turned on error logging it showed up
in the log file. After I fixed that everything worked okay.

Thanks again.

Steve