[imp] Patch to open messages in separate window

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker@cpicorp.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:46:44 -0600 (CST)

Oops, I think I goofed. For whatever reason the diff'd preferences config
file isn't in that diff. The second command you ran (patch <
imp.diff) should have put the necessary infrastructure in. I just created
the diff for the prefs.php and put it at

http://userfs.cec.wustl.edu/~dwb2/prefs.diff

Just copy it into your imp/config subdirectory and run

patch < prefs.diff

I'll see if I can fix the regular imp.diff, too, but it might
be later this week. I hope this helps.

Derek

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, [iso-8859-1] harindra patel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We first downloaded imp.diff and tried to run it but
> it does nothing and hangs
> [root@ns2 horde]# patch imp.diff
>
> then we tried the following
> [root@ns2 horde]# patch < imp.diff
>
> This worked ok and brought me back to the hash prompt.
> But i m not able to open message by clicking on it in
> new window. It is still opening in the same window.

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
314-231-1575
dbecker@cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: 1C34 D81E D8A0 641D 6C8C  E952 3B15 693F 9184 BC58