[imp] Patch to open messages in separate window

harindra patel harindra_patel@yahoo.co.in
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 04:44:50 +0000 (GMT)

HI Derek,

Thanx for the prompt reply. The thing is that i m
unable to locate prefs.diff from the link given by
you.

It would be grateful to u if u can send me that file
again.

Thanx in advance.

regards,

Chirag

 --- Derek Chen-Becker <dbecker@cpicorp.com> wrote: >
Oops, I think I goofed. For whatever reason the
> diff'd preferences config
> file isn't in that diff. The second command you ran
> (patch <
> imp.diff) should have put the necessary
> infrastructure in. I just created
> the diff for the prefs.php and put it at
>
> http://userfs.cec.wustl.edu/~dwb2/prefs.diff
>
> Just copy it into your imp/config subdirectory and
> run
>
> patch < prefs.diff
>
> I'll see if I can fix the regular imp.diff, too, but
> it might
> be later this week. I hope this helps.
>
> Derek
>
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, [iso-8859-1] harindra patel
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We first downloaded imp.diff and tried to run it
> but
> > it does nothing and hangs
> > [root@ns2 horde]# patch imp.diff
> >
> > then we tried the following
> > [root@ns2 horde]# patch < imp.diff
> >
> > This worked ok and brought me back to the hash
> prompt.
> > But i m not able to open message by clicking on it
> in
> > new window. It is still opening in the same
> window.

> Derek Chen-Becker
> Senior Network Engineer
> CPI Corp, Inc.
> 1706 Washington Ave
> St. Louis, MO 63103
> 314-231-1575
> dbecker@cpicorp.com
> PGP Key available from public key servers
> Fingerprint: 1C34 D81E D8A0 641D 6C8C  E952 3B15
> 693F 9184 BC58

Looking for a job?  Visit Yahoo! India Careers
      Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com