[imp] Patch to open messages in separate window

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker@cpicorp.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:47:24 -0600 (CST)

Well, I did it again. I put the file there, but I forgot that my umask
makes it user-readable only. It's fixed now, so you should be able to get
it from

http://userfs.cec.wustl.edu/~dwb2/prefs.diff

Sorry about that...

Derek