[imp] Using MySQL as User Database

lists@nvethis.d2g.com lists@nvethis.d2g.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:43:57 -0500

How do I know if I have a poppassd server installed?  I am surprised that I got as far as I did with the Horde/IMP installation.  I have the passwd
installed on another machine I have at work which is my test server (I do all the modifications & installations on it before doing it to my actual
server).  That is integrated into the Horde/IMP framework, but when I try and change a users password after loggin in, I get and error message.
Unfortunately I can't type the error message now, cause I am at home.
I'm not sure if I have a poppasswd server installed and running, or if it has anything to do woth that.  Maybe I am missing a configuration in the
passwd config file?

-B