[imp] imap mail

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:06:06 -0700

Quoting Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com>:

> If I check off the only files/folders that I am interested in with
> imp...and I "Choose Action" - Check files / folder(s) for new mail - it
> seems to go on endlessly and nothing seems to be saved.
>
> Is there a better way of dealing with this? (I am gonna post questions
> on RedHat's list about configuring the uw-imap for mail directories)

----
replying to my own question...

I figured it out - had to turn on the feature - show only subscribed folders.

This is distributed with a value of 0 and it turned out to be a real PITA since
I had so many files and folders in my home directory. I might suggest that it
is distributed in the future with a value of 1 (imp/config/prefs.php) since it
would only matter to someone in my particular situation - with a lot of
files/folders in the home directory and it was my own private hell for a few
hours.

Craig

PS - I had installed horde/imp 1.2/2.2 previously - this is great and the
layout of the files/configurations etc. is beautiful - I figured it out and
managed to get turba/kronolith/nag running with little effort.