[imp] File doesn't exist problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:53:37 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Yes, I think. Though I didn't have time to fiddle with it exactly. All
> these problems (with several file types and IE) disappeared when I
> applied the cache_ssl_download instruction also on non ssl connections.
> But this is currently only possible globally and of course we only want
> this if we have a VIEW_ATTACH action in view.php and no mime driver
> defined for that mime type.

We could live with globally, if it solved the problems. Unfortunately,
that doesn't seem to do it for me... I changed it to use 'private, must-
revalidate' on all IE downloads, and I still get the same problems... ?

> Can we override a session_cache_limiter() with a different value at a
> later time? Then we could do that in the VIEW_ATTACH case.

No, it has to be set before calling session_start(), which happens in
Registry.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity