upgading imp 2.x to 3.0

Lokesh Khanna lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:29:36 +0530

Hello SIr

I am upgrading my IMP to 3.0 and horde to 2.x , but facing some problem.
After installation , when i m checking test.php, its saying everything is
ok,
( Even PEAR version is also latest one )

I m getting a login.php page to login , when i m giving user name and
password there , its doing nothing, even its not trying to connect database.
( i m using same database which i was using with imp 2.X , i have just
created a user by the name horde and given permission to that user to access
horde database )
What could be the problem, I m not getting any single error msg.

Secondly i m not getting any serverlist , how can i see that.
In my imp/config/conf.php file , i have
$conf['server']['server_list'] = true;

And my servers.php file has

$servers['cyrus'] = array(
    'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'cyrus.example.com',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => 'example.com',
    'realm' => 'example.com',
    'preferred' => ''

What could be the problem , why i am not getting server list ?
Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Engineer- IDC (Network Integration)
Internet Services Group