[imp] Server "namespace" not hiding INBOX. when creating folders

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:07:43 -0500

Quoting Joshua E Warchol <jwarchol@dsl.net>:

> I'm not trying to be trouble, I really just want to understand this. I
> fully understand what you both have said, and I'm not saying you're wrong
> about how it works, I'm just saying "Why does it work that way?". Just
> curious.

Because people are perverse and want things to be insanely flexible (or
more precisely, to be exactly how they want it all the time). If you see a
way to make it better without breaking someone's pet setup, please say so.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity