[imp] Multipanel patch for 3.1RC1

neilh@www.datasolv.net neilh@www.datasolv.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:30:18 -0700

This patch is a great addition to imp.

My only problem is when a user logs on and the user is set with frames, the
user is redirected to mailbox.php?...... instead of frames.php?......  Once
they change mailbox.php to frames.php in the URL everything works great from
then on.

In MultiPanel.php, getMailboxURL ,when it is called from redirect.php at
logon, the $prefs array only contains the horde prefs and not the Imp Prefs.
So it always returns Mailbox.php to redirect.php.

Where can i fix it so the Imp prefs are in the array $prefs
before getMailboxURL is called from redirect.php at logon?

How and where would I include imp/config/prefs.php so they are available in
redirect.php?

I manually applied the patch to imp 4.0 CVS, and other than the logon problem
it works almost flawlessly.

Any insight on fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil

Great Work Atif!