[imp] IMP 3.1: Undefined identities use MY name - Help

Darien Kruss darien@kruss.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:07:03 -0600

You hit the nail on the head! Soon as I switched from sendmail to
SMTP (horde/config/horde.php) the problem disappeared. Now I have to
see why sendmail has a fixation on my user account.

THANKS !

--
    Darien M. Kruss
    darien@kruss.com