[imp] login and logout strange behavior ..

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 11:07:16 +0200

Zitat von Todd Aiken <taiken@ubishops.ca>:

> Later in the same thread, Jan replied saying that it had been fixed, but
> even after updating RELENG_3 CVS this morning, I'm still having the
> same thing happen on my system.  The only time it does not happen is
> if after the logout I try to login to an account that hasn't had the
> monthly
> maintenance question asked... if I then press "Skip maintenance" I am
> taken to IMP as usual.  Any ideas?

First of all, this thread only applies to the HEAD branch. And secondly I
didn't really fix the problem but changed the behaviour of this flag and
the comment in the config file. It's a plain on/off switch for the Horde
menu now.

Jan.