[imp] login and logout strange behavior ..

Todd Aiken taiken@ubishops.ca
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:46:52 -0400

> Zitat von Todd Aiken <taiken@ubishops.ca>:
>
> > Later in the same thread, Jan replied saying that it had been fixed, but
> > even after updating RELENG_3 CVS this morning, I'm still having the same
> > thing happen on my system.  The only time it does not happen is if after
> > the logout I try to login to an account that hasn't had the monthly
> > maintenance question asked... if I then press "Skip maintenance" I am
> > taken to IMP as usual.  Any ideas?
>
> First of all, this thread only applies to the HEAD branch. And secondly I
> didn't really fix the problem but changed the behaviour of this flag and
> the comment in the config file. It's a plain on/off switch for the Horde
> menu now.

Thanks for the reply Jan.  I wondered if maybe it only applied to HEAD
and not RELENG_3, but you only said "fixed in CVS" so I couldn't tell
for sure.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Systems Administrator          | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!