Fwd: Re: [imp] IMP 3.1 doesn't send email with the usersname in the field "from"...

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 11:03:10 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von 1 <redd@cefet-al.br> -----
    Datum: Mon, 06 May 2002 15:44:55 -0300
    Von: 1 <redd@cefet-al.br>
Antwort an: 1 <redd@cefet-al.br>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] IMP 3.1 doesn't send email with the usersname in the
field "from"...
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Hi...
  Yes, I have set the correct name in my personal options (I was using IMP
3.0
and everything was good). Yes, I already checked the prefs.php file. Other
prefs are working correct...
  Yes, all my users are using the same IMAP server, they really have the
subfolders (I have 2 imap accounts and one I can see my subfolders, the
other,
no.) Using IMP 3.0 everything works fine. Yes, in both the folder view and
the
drop down lists are not showing. :(

Thanks...

Leandro Sales.

Citando Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von 1 <redd@cefet-al.br>:
>
> > ... instend of this, its put the number "1", plase, see the field from
of
> > this
> > email... How can I solve this problem?
>
> Have you set the correct name in your personal options? Did you change
the
> default settings in config/prefs.php, locking any preferences or similar?
> Are your other preferences working?
>
> > Another thing: some of users can see their personal folders, others no,
> > why?
>
> Are all users using the same mail server, the same protocol? Do they
really

> have subfolders, do the use folder subscription, do the miss their
folders
> in both the folder view and the drop down lists?
>
> We need much more information if we should help you.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge