[imp] CVS and configuring working sites

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:58:08 -0400

Hi Will,
   When updating Horde/IMP/... you really need to make sure that you're
looking at any file that has been updated not just the dist files. Take for
example a few weeks ago the db structure for Turba(? could have been
kronolith) had changed. Without knowing this and adding the new table to the
db you end up with quite a few errors. I wound up running into this as well.
   Does anyone out there have this down to an exact science? I'd love to be
able to fully implement it but it seems as though there are too many small
changes that makes it difficult to do well?

Regards,
Harry