[imp] Couplke Different Issues

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:26:13 -0500

Oops - I thought I had CC'd the list with a reponse that I sent him -
Sorry 'bout that. :)

Here's what he told me to do:

> go to horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
> delete 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from the FORM tag

Basically if the Compose screen just 'empties' the fields but stays
open, your mail won't go out. If the window goes away - it works. :)

Jim Hale
-
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection
http://hale.dyndns.org