[imp] Re: imp Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Robert Hendelman rob@naseca.net
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:33:37 -0500

Well some more hints (from others suggestions) have come up:

1) The maintenance is not actually being done.  Could this now be a permissions
problem of some sort ?  Some orther sort of problem?

My sent-mail folder hasn't been renamed to sent-mail-april
My trash folder has mails signifcantly older than 30 days

Both of these are what it seems "maintenance" is supposed to take care of.
Perhaps it fails for some reason or other and then doesn't update the database.
 Is this possible ?

I'm running ntpd so the time should always be at _most_ a few seconds off.  I
don't think this is the problem.

Thanks so much for your help.  I think we are slowly getting closer to a solution.

Rob