[imp] Fwd: [peters@connection.ca: IMP 3.0 / HORDE 2.0]

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:15:35 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@connection.ca> -----

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:32:52 -0400
From: Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@connection.ca>
To: faq@horde.org
Subject: IMP 3.0 / HORDE 2.0

faq,

  Just wanted to let you know that we are IMP 3.0 for our webmail...
  it is the only package we found that actually works properly with
  large mail files via POP3... GREAT work... keep it up

  Just to let you know, so you can update your page of support Web
  Servers/ SQL servers etc etc...

  We are running it under Zeus 4.1r1. The site is load balanced using
  Zeus Load Balancer 1.4r3. PHP is version 4.1.2.

  I had a question and couldn't find an email to direct to, so I'm
  including it in this email.

  We use Horde/IMP for pop3 access for our customers.

  What I wanted to know, is there a way to have it so once they
  sign in for the first time it goes directly to the Identities page
  and user are force to enter in their name, email, signature, etc
  before the continue..? Reason is that we run virtual domain for a
  host of companies and the information needs to be correct so that
  email will return with the proper information...

  Thanks.

Peter Sprokkelenburg
System Administrator
Network Connection