Please re-instate 'protocol' => 'imap' (was Re: [imp] IMP RC-3 login problem)

Fri, 31 May 2002 13:30:33 -0500

Quoting Steve Lidie <sol0@Lehigh.EDU>:

> > I didn't follow the whole thread, so can you please summarize under which
> > conditions it didn't work. There also have been several reports about imap
> > without /notls didn't work and I guess it depends on the versions of one
> > to-be-found component. c-client perhaps?

My impression from various upgrades I've done on my Horde/IMP installation
is that it is dependent on the c-client linked into php, and not the c-client
on the mail server.  Or maybe it is both in some cases, but in my cases, the
problem always comes and goes as I change php versions, and seems to depend
on the c-client in the php.

--
Eric Rostetter
Eric.Rostetter@physics.utexas.edu