[imp] Hiding URL.

Brad Dameron bdameron@tscnet.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:28:10 -0700

I checked the archives but only found solutions for older HORDE.

I want to hide the /horde/imp from the url so it only shows like /login.php.

I have tried several things. The first being to do the following to my
httpd.conf:

DocumentRoot /web/html/horde/imp
Alias /horde/ "/web/html/horde/"

Then in the registry.php for horde I changed:

'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',

'webroot' => '',

Now this works initially. But not when you install additional modules like
turba, kronolith, etc. When you enter one of the other modules then click
the mail menu link at the top it then takes you to the login.php to
re-login.

Anyone done this with the latest Horde/IMP?

Thanks.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET